Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUBLOT SPIRIT OF BIG BANG BLUE SAPPHIRE 641.JL.0190.RT watch Replica
[Image: Hublot%20SPIRIT%20OF%20BIG%20BANG%20Watc...117.RX.jpg]

The spirit of the Big Bang

I always wanted to post photos of SIHH / Geneva Watch Week for a while, so I feel that being late is better than nothing!hublot spirit of big bang , In this article, I shared a new series of photos of the universe, the spirit of the Big Bang.

I was the first person to recognize, and I was taken aback when I first saw the press release of the "Big Bang". Please note that SIHH (or rather "Geneva Watch Week" or other names like non-SIHH brands like Hublot) has never been the main showcase for Hublot, they have retained this for Baselworld. Therefore, this is by no means the main new product of the year, nor should it set the tone for Baselworld within a few weeks.

When someone mentions Hublot, you might not think of a barrel-shaped box. However, after the MP-01 and the recent MP-06 Senna, I can't say that I was surprised that Hublot best fake watches decided to make a more accessible version.

As the name suggests, it has the "spirit" of the big bang in the "fusion" of multi-materials and in the structure of sandwich boxes. Even the red and white markers in the original Big Bang, as well as the tri-compax chronograph layout, have found their way here. However, the rounded case angle, the grooved bezel and the more pronounced buttons, not to mention the open dial make it completely different from the big bang, other parts such as Unico and some MP series works.

It is worth mentioning that I think part of the watch is a custom Zenith El Primero chronograph movement, which is the first of many elegant Hublot watches, I imagine JCB as the new position of LVMH watch brand leader. Ideally, I hope to see such a respectable sport in the more classic classic Fusion exact replica watches case, but I think we have to wait...